- clear out basement
- lose ten pounds
- eat more fruit
- define "more" - maybe I did
- fathom my own heart
- replace carpet with wood floors
- get to Ansel Adams and Annie Lebowitz at Corcaran Gallery
- double my writing production
- double my submissions (I think I did that one)
- get my laptop to connect to the internet properly
- reload photoshop
- double the number of blog postings (tada!!!!! - did it).
- contribute to world peace (or whirled peas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was sunny, and about 40 degrees……….we were lost for awhile, but no matter, we were together, and very happy, and nothing else mattered.…..………..The snow had recently melted and had refrozen with a slight crust on top. Each step we took made a heavy crunching sound, which broke through the silence, but was all overshadowed by our silly laughter anyhow, a necessary, but odd, emotion at the time………I cried later that night, when I was alone for a few seconds……….for it all meant so very much to me. I couldn’t have shared that moment with anyone else on earth. Ever.
Have a wonderful New Years………..I hope all is going well for you and your family……..I really do.
An Old Friend
Post a Comment